littles . pequeños
Therapy for little ones from birth to age 4 years of age focused on treatment of trauma, emotional and behavioral difficulties, and strengthening the relationship and parenting bond. Services are dyadic (parent & child together) to provide parents with interventions and tools to help them better understand, manage, and cope with their child's emotions and behaviors.
COMMON CONCERNS FOR LITTLE ONES
- sleep disturbance
- anger, tantrums, and aggressive behavior
- fears, difficulty separating from caregivers, clingy behaviors
- excessive crying
- appears sad and withdrawn
Infant massage is known to have many therapeutic benefits for both baby and mama. Lessons are provided in private sessions, in office, between you and your baby.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE INCLUDE:
- understanding your baby's cues and signals
- attachment & bonding
- improved tummy issues such as colic
- improved sleep
- alleviating some of the symptoms of postpartum depression